inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Art.Nr./ISBN: 9788970944265
- Verlag: Hollym
- Jahr: 2018
- Einband: Postcards
- Seitenzahl: 30
Besorgungstitel, Lieferzeit 6-8 Wochen
30 postcards show the ways to enjoy Korea
■ Let's eat Korean popular foods from samgyeopsal, snacks to bibimbap!
■ Let's visit lovely places in Korea like traditional villages, Hongdae street!
■ Let's enjoy activities only can experience in Korea from Korean style sauna to learning taekwondo!
1. Norigae, Korean traditional ornaments worn by women
2. Korean traditional liquors
3. Korean instant coffee mix
4. Korean snacks
6. Experiencing wearing Korean traditional clothes, hanbok
7. Bukchon Hanok Village
8. Korean traditional refreshments
9. N Seoul Tower, located in Namsan, is a landmark of Seoul.
10. Seoul Plaza, located in front of Seoul City Hall, is transformed a lovely ice rink in winter.
11. Gimbap with different flavors depending on what’s inside
12. Chimac (eating fried chicken and beer together) in Han River Park.
13. Taking a rest and eating snacks in Jjimjilbang (Korean dry sauna)
14. Enjoying Gyeongbokgung Palace at night time
15. Taekwondo, Korean traditional martial art
16. Experiencing Korean calligraphy, seoye
17. Samgyeopsal (roasted pork belly) and soju (Korean liquor)
18. Daegwallyeong Sheep Ranch in Gangwondo province
19. Cheomseongdae Observatory made in the 7th century of Silla Dynasty in Gyeongju
20. Cherry blossom festival in Jinhae of Gyeongsangnamdo province in April
21. Dolhareubang, a Stone Grandpa in Jeju island
22. The Jeonpo Cafe District in Busan, a once-gritty industrial area, has recently been transformed into a creative hub packed with boutiques selling handcrafted items by locals.
23. Bingsu, shaved ice with green tea ice cream
24. Korean street food
25. Enjoying busking on Hongdae Street (the district around Hongik University)
26. Lotus Lantern Festival on the Day of Buddha's Coming
27. Enjoying gukak, Korean traditional music
28. Yangdong Folk village in Gyeongju is one of UNESCO World Heritages in Korea with Hahoe Village.
29. The Samcheongdong Street of Culture in Seoul is full of cultural atmosphere by surrounding hanok, art museums, boutiques and lovely cafes.
30. Korean Souvenirs
About the Illustrator:
Boonshic Lee says about herself like this.
"I am an old student searching for what I have to do for my life, but still a very young girl in my paintings not losing child-like innocence. I love drawing sweet moments in my daily life. Spending time on drawing with a latte at a café is one thing that definitely makes me feel happy. I wish people would also feel the same when they see my paintings."