Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item/ISBN: 9788927732488
- Publisher: Darakwon
- Year: 2019
- Cover: Softcover
- Pages: 197
- Language: English, Korean
- Class: Book + CD
Title in stock. Ready to ship in 2-4 work days.
A textbook providing you with various subjects and genres for reading Korean culture!
* Read diverse genres including practical writings, essays, and explanatory notes related to Korean culture!
* Build comprehensive language function through writing and talking exercises before and after reading!
* Organized to enable the students to summarize and restructure the core ideas of each paragraph by themselves!
* From basic cultural understanding to comparative cultural discussions, all become possible through step-by-step vocabulary learning and reading!
This is a textbook for novice and advanced learners in reading Korean. It enables the students to learn Korean through various genres of articles ranging from explanatory notes, practical writings, and literary works step-by-step from stage 1 to stage 6. By reading texts with diverse topics related to Korean culture, learners can build not only their reading abilities but also their overall communication skills through comprehensive language function exercises spanning listening, talking, and writing. Rather than just letting the students to read articles on Korean culture, this book aims to cultivate various language function by exercises before and after reading. Also, the “New Vocabulary” attached to reading materials contained in the books from vol. 1 to vol. 4 offer English, Chinese, and Japanese translation together to enhance the learners’ understanding.