Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item/ISBN: 9791186701928
- Publisher: Longtail
- Year: 2nd edition 2021
- Cover: Softcover
- Pages: 275
- Language: English, Korean
- Class: Book
In stock. Ready to ship in 1-3 work days.
Get a better understanding of Korean sentence structures and confidently extend your sentences!
This book is designed for beginner and intermediate Korean learners that want to practice extending Korean sentences related to everyday activities.
Benefits of studying with this book:
- Develop a general understanding of how Korean sentences are structured
- Learn to make progressively longer sentences
- Listen to native speakers enunciating each sentence used in the book
- Study expressions and sentences related to everyday activities
- Equip yourself with basic words in the “Glossary”
Tips on using this book:
- Jump right into “Extension Practice”!
This book has three types of practices – Conjugation Practice, Extension Practice, and Speaking Practice. If you’re already familiar with tense conjugations, you may skip “Conjugation Practice” and jump right into “Extension Practice”!
- In need of brushing up on your Korean grammar? Go to the “Korean Language Basics” part!
“Korean Language Basics” is where you can find grammar points used in “Extension Practice”. If you find “Extension Practice” a little too difficult, go to the beginning part of this book to find “Korean Language Basics”!