Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item/ISBN: 9788953949218m
- Publisher: Two Ponds
- Year: 2023 (1st ed. 2011)
- Cover: Softcover
- Pages: 162
- Language: Korean, English
- Class: Book + Free Audio Download
In stock. Ready to ship within 1-3 weekdays
Mängelexempar: Bucheck oben rechts angestossen, sonst neu und einwandfrei
Remainder Copy: upper corner damaged, otherwise new copy
New edition with QR MP3 streaming and downloadable audio resources by QR Code at the publisher Two Ponds.
This new edition does not contain a CD anymore.
Active Korean, with 4-levels of Student Book and workbooks, is focused on Korean communication skills.
- Dialogues are based on everyday-life situations that are easily adapted our real life.
- Each unit is organized according to the flow of a real class environment, from Vocabulary, Key Dialogues, Conversation Drills, to Tasks & Activities, making it easy for learners to follow.
- Grammar Points and Grammar Reference help learners understand the usages of grammar points, which also make self-study possible.
- Vivid pictures and illustrations help learners understand the text and stimulate their interest.
Table of Contents
How to Use This Book
Scope and Sequence
UNIT 1 Hangul (Korean Alphabet)
UNIT 2 Greeting and Introduction
UNIT 3 Restaurant
UNIT 4 Shopping
UNIT 5 Daily Activities
UNIT 6 Time
UNIT 7 Appointment
UNIT 8 Location and Direction
UNIT 9 Telephone