Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item/ISBN: 9788927731757
- Publisher: Darakwon
- Year: 2016
- Cover: Softcover
- Pages: 286
- Language: Korean, English
- Class: Book + CD
In stock. Ready to ship within 1-3 weekdays
Master KOREAN 3-2: Intermediate is composed of essential vocabulary and grammar for the TOPIK II, Level 3. Various visual and audio materials are offered to master Korean by integrated learning of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
▪ Systematic learning for the TOPIK II, Level 3 Master KOREAN 3-2 is systematically designed for speaking, listening, reading and writing so that learners can take the TOPIK II test for Level 3 after finishing this book.
▪ Diverse and interesting assignment activities based on communicative language teaching The authors have efficiently applied many years of experiences in teaching Korean and practical data so that learners can practice to create dialogues appropriate for the actual communicative situations.
▪ Diverse visual and audio materials appropriate for the situations in each chapter
Ample illustrations, photos and audio MP3 files recorded by professional voice actors will offer learning with greater fun.
▪ Real life materials on Korean culture with interesting topics and details Welfare facilities available for foreigners, Korean folk remedies, sharing of kimchi through gimjang (kimchi-making for winter) and other aspects of Korean culture that learners may want to know about appear in detailed and vivid texts, with English translation.
How to Use This Book
Table of Contents
Introduction of Charaters
Chapter06 문제와 해결
Chapter08 일과 보람
Chapter09 소식과 정보
Chapter10 생활의 변화
Verbs Frequently Used as Causative
Culture Section Translations