Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item/ISBN: 9788953949478
- Year: 2022 (1st. ed.2013)
- Cover: Softcover
- Language: Korean, English
- Class: Book + QR + Free Audio Download
special order title, delivery time 6-8 weeks
New edition with downloadable audio resources by QR Code at the publisher Two Ponds.
Seoul National University Korean Language is a six-level course book (200 hours of regular learning program per book) and developed for learners of Korean language. The book helps students develop reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills and helps them apply Korean language in real life situations.
- The textbook is carefully coordinated to link between spoken language and written language while focusing on the development of communicative language skills.
- A task-based approach maximizes the use of linguistic knowledge and encourages to learn phonological rules and intonation for accuracy and fluency in Korean.
- A systematic approach to learning vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation is adopted.
- This textbook is designed to familiarize with Korean culture, and helps to share different culture of the learners through activities in the book.